Fabian VanCott’s Employment & Labor Group is pleased to host their 2016 Employment Law Seminar on May 11, 2016, addressing key issues for Utah employers, including practical insights and updates on changing laws. Breakfast and lunch will be provided, and all attendees will receive a copy of our new 2016 Employer’s Guide.
While attendance is free, space is limited. We encourage you to register soon.
Seminar panels and presentations will include:
- • Utah law update and introduction of 2016 Employer’s Guide
- • 2016 update to federal law and agency decisions for employers
- • Protecting your company against unlawful competition, including misappropriation of confidential information, trade secrets and other intellectual property
- • Wage and Hour laws and compliance
- • The problem employee – investigations, discipline, termination and protecting against claims of retaliation
- • Employee handbooks
- • Employment and separation agreements
- • Sexual harassment and discrimination training
- • Ethics considerations for employers and their counsel
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Marriott City Center Hotel at the Gallivan Center
220 South State Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Please contact Greg Saylin, Employment Group Chair, with questions.
801.323.2286 or email@example.com