Our tax lawyers are experts in representing individuals and businesses in disputes involving the IRS and state tax authorities. Fabian VanCott assists our clients with every stage of audits, notices of deficiency, investigations, voluntary disclosures, negotiation of tax settlements, and civil and criminal proceedings in the United States Tax Court, United States District Court, and state courts and administrative tribunals in tax litigation.
- Examinations/Audits before the Internal Revenue Service
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Appeals before the Internal Revenue Service
- Representation of Tax Return Preparers
- U.S. Tax Court litigation
- U.S. District Court litigation