Elizabeth M. Stubbs
Direct Line : 801.323.2229
Fax : 801.596.2814
215 South State Street Suite 1200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Elizabeth Stubbs is an associate at Fabian VanCott and has experience working with teams of Fabian VanCott attorneys to assist clients in both litigation and litigation prevention. Elizabeth’s practice is focused on employment law, education law, personal injury, product liability, and complex commercial litigation. She has experience navigating complex legal issues, including ERISA claims, IDEA claims, employment litigation, contract disputes, and navigating administrative processes.
Elizabeth earned her law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law in Eugene, Oregon, graduating in the top ten percent of her class and being admitted to The Order of the Coif. Elizabeth received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah where she majored in Political Science and minored in Economics.
In the community, Elizabeth frequently volunteers with People’s Legal Aid assisting individuals who are facing eviction or debt collection. Outside of practicing law, Elizabeth enjoys spending time camping and trying out new recipes with her partner.
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Mustafa T. Kasubhai, U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Legal Intern, University of Oregon The Office of the General Counsel
- Legal Research and Writing Tutor, University of Oregon
- Summer Associate, Fabian VanCott
- Legal Intern, ACLU of Utah
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 2020
- The Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Staff Editor, Oregon Law Review
- Recipient of Excellence in Written Advocacy Award
- Treasurer, Oregon Law Student’s Public Interest Fund
- B.S., University of Utah, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Publication, Co-author, Environmental Review Process Underway for Uintah Basin Railway Project, The Enterprise, Utah’s Business Journal (July 2019)