Nathan R. Firouzi
Direct Line : 801.323.2257
Fax : 801.596-2814
215 South State Street Suite 1200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Nathan Firouzi is an associate at Fabian Vancott and represents clients in complex business transactions, partnership and corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, estate and tax planning, and tax examinations, collections, and controversies. Prior to joining Fabian Vancott, Nathan was an Assistant Attorney General at the Utah Attorney General’s Office in the Tax & Financial Services Division. As an Assistant Attorney General, Nathan advocated for the state’s interests before Utah’s Tax Commission and Insurance Department, the Bankruptcy Court, and State District Court. Nathan now focuses on translating his knowledge of federal, state, and local taxes into efficient solutions for his clients.
Nathan earned his law degree from the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah. Nathan attended Brigham Young University – Hawaii, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Management with an emphasis in finance, and a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Nathan currently serves on the Board of the Tax Section of the Utah Bar. When Nathan is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, going on motorcycle rides, and watching movies.
• Assistant Attorney General, Utah Attorney General’s Office: 2018-2020
• Senior Analyst, Goldman Sachs & Co., Asset Management Division: 2017-2018
• Extern, Securities and Exchange Commission: 2016
• J.D., S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, 2016
• B.S. in Business Management emphasis in Finance, Brigham Young University – Hawaii, 2013
• B.S. in Accounting, Brigham Young University – Hawaii, 2013